THE MOST POWERFUL PERSONAL ECG TAKES ACCURACY SERIOUSLY
ECG/EKG records in 30 or 60 seconds just between your two hands or you can choose a longer time period using cables and electrodes, depending on your heart condition. The innovative design with capability to check in Lead I/II and chest leads with more accurate results makes LOOKEE® a trusted name in ECG. Take control of your heart monitoring at home!
ECG ON THE GO
Track your heart activity and take unlimited medical-grade ECGs / EKGs anytime, anywhere. No subscription required. Ideal for business travelers, retirees constantly on the go, and anyone who wants to take better charge of their health.
EASY TO USE
One simple button starts the ECG. Simply follow the guide and watch the results in real-time on the high-resolution color touch screen.
LOOKEE® Personal ECG EKG Heart Monitor
FREE APP FOR SMARTPHONE OR TABLET (iOS and Android) + FREE PC APP
Offers unlimited storage for your records and professional reports printed or emailed to your doctor. Not recommended for use with pacemakers and ICDs.
DUAL-USER MODE FOR FAMILY
Dual User Mode makes it easy to check and record data from two users in your family. Perfect for families who want to stay healthy together. Share in the wonder of technology for heart health!
ECG ON THE GO, PEACE OF MIND IN YOUR POCKET
The LOOKEE® Heart Health Tracker is the most powerful personal ECG/EKG Monitor that works with your smartphone and PC and fits easily in your pocket. Take unlimited ECGs anytime, anywhere.
- 30-seconds: You’ll know if your heart rhythm is normal or not.
- 60-seconds: Provides longer coverage for a clearer picture.
- 5 minutes by Cables and Electrode Pads: The most reliable and accurate personal ECG from your pocket that allows you to get an accurate gauge on your heart’s performance.
Detect regular or irregular heartbeats, which may be due to:
- Atrial Fibrillation (AFib), one of the most common arrhythmias and a leading cause of stroke.
- Bradycardia & Tachycardia
- Premature Ventricular Contraction (PVC)
- Missed Beats
- ST Elevation & Depression
All will be reported as irregular heartbeats on the device. Important note: never diagnose yourself or a loved one. Always turn to a licensed medical doctor to offer a formal diagnosis.
Take EKGs/ECGs to arm your doctor with more information regarding your heart health from firsthand data:
- Whenever you feel a symptom.
- Between doctor visits.
- Whenever you want peace of mind.
After syncing data with your Mobile App, your ECGs / EKGs will be automatically saved to your phone or tablet for easy access. You can convert your professional report in a PDF format to send to your doctor by email or social media. Please keep in mind that sharing via social media may compromise your privacy and void HIPPA confidentiality protections.
Yes, we heard your needs and we now provide a free PC Application for you:
- Unlimited download, save, review, and edit abilities to generate your reports easily.
- Input personal information to comment on your data and report it to your doctor.
- Use our Analysis Tool and Adjustable Ruler Function to measure the peaks and understand ECG waves.
- Share professional reports in PDF/JPG with your doctor by email or printout. (Compatible with Windows only: Win 7, 8 and 10.)
Caution: This device is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease. Data on these devices is for reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. You should not use this information to self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease on your own. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you have any cardiac symptoms. This device is intended to be used for initial evaluation and as a reference only.
(This device is for General Wellness use only and not intended for medical use. It is not for sale in Canada.)
You may also like
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
you must be logged in to ask questions.
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked