(Looking for a Certified and Used unit at a much lower price? Check HERE.)
- SLEEP OXIMETER WITH PATENTED FINGER RING SENSOR FOR COMFORTABLE OVERNIGHT MONITORING: Lookee® Wrist Sleep Monitor tracks Blood O2 Oxygen Saturation Level, Heart Rate and Motion. The wristband Sleep Tracker is featured with patented Finger Ring Sensor which is a relief and free your finger from those constrained clips from traditional fingertip pulse oximeters.
- THE ADJUSTABLE VIBRATION INDICATING LOW OXYGEN LEVEL: If the blood oxygen saturation level drops below the threshold preseted on the App, the user will receive a gentle vibration on the finger that indicates he or she need to change the sleep position to breathe well. It helps to reduce the risk of sleeping on low and unhealthy blood oxygen level.
- TRACK CPAP EFFICACY: This bracelet digital tracker monitors and checks the CPAP effectiveness and treatment performance, and offers informative feedback and notifications of the sleep condition if the user sleeps with a CPAP machine. It may help the user living well with Sleep Apnea. Lookee® Sleep Monitor is a must-have premium accessory of CPAP machine!
- GET THE INSIGHT INTO SLEEP: Lookee® Sleep Monitor is an accurate night guard with pulse ox to help the user understand what's disrupting his or her sleep, discover what happened with hospital-grade measurements, lab-quality sensors and cutting-edge technology. Do the comfort Sleep Test and Sleep Management at home..
- SLEEP APNEA TEST AT HOME | FDA LISTED
- FREE APPs with Android and iOS Mobile devices (Smartphones or Tablets) compatible with Android 5.0+, iOS 9.0+.To avoid disturbing the user's sleep, it doesn't have the Readout Screen but the user can check the report or real time data on the App.
The Smart Vibrating Sensor May Help To Reduce The Risk of Sleeping On Low Blood Oxygen Saturation Level
If the blood oxygen saturation level drops below the threshold preseted on the App, the user will receive a gentle vibration on the finger that indicates he or she need to change the sleep position to breathe well. It helps to reduce the risk of sleeping on low and unhealthy blood oxygen level and related side effects, without disturbing the sleep partner. (Disclaimers: This product is for general wellness use only, not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. Please always consult your doctors for any medical concern.)
The Patented Finger Ring Sensor Will Free The Fingers From The Constrained Clip of Those Traditional Fingertip Pulse Oximeters
Lookee® Wrist Sleep Monitor tracks Blood O2 Oxygen Saturation Level, Heart Rate and Motion. The wristband Sleep Tracker is featured with patented Finger Ring Sensor which is a relief and free your finger from those constrained clips from traditional fingertip pulse oximeters.
Quick Use Guide:
Charge your Lookee Sleep Monitor for 2-3 hours by USB Charging Cable in every 1-3 days depending how many hours you sleep and your sleep condition and events. The LED will turn off after it is fully charged.
Download and Connect the APP:
Use your smartphone or Tablet (compatible with Android 5.0+, iOS 9.0+) to download the App and enable Bluetooth on your mobile. Press the button to turn on the device, and then open the App. You will see the reminder on the open screen to ask you to select the device to connect. Click and connect the Lookee Sleep Monitor with your App on your mobile. The last 4 digits of the Serial Number (SN) of your device will be needed for the connection. You can find it at the back of the device when you take it off from the wrist band. You can see here if you can’t find the SN on your Lookee Wrist Sleep Monitor, check HERE.
Monitor Your Sleep:
Wear the Lookee Sleep Monitor on your wrist, put the silicone sensor on your thumb. If it is too tight, try another finger. Press the button on side to turn the device on to start to monitor your sleep. Please turn off your App during sleep.
Sync Data to APP and Real Time Monitoring
Sync Data to App:
After monitoring, take the device off, and you will see the green light is still on for a couple of seconds to save the data and then you will see the blue light is flashing that mean the device is ready to sync data to your mobile device. Turn on App to sync the data. After the download is completed, you can check your sleep report on the App.
Check Real Time SpO2 and Heart Rate:
Wear the Lookee Sleep Monitor, press the button on side to turn it on. And then open your App from your mobile device. Your App will connect the monitor automatically. Check Dashboard to see the real time Oxygen Level and Heart Rate.
(Disclaimer: This product is not a medical device and should not be used to diagnose or treat any medical condition.)
Open Box Demo Video:
How to Connect and Setup App, Check Reports:
How to Sync Data to App:
How to put on Lookee Sleep Monitor: