- THE LIGHTEST SLEEP OXYGEN MONITOR, FDA LISTED, comes with Clinically-Proven & Medical level High Resolution Sensor, continuously tracks Blood Oxygen Saturation Level, Heart Rate and Movement and record data at every 4 seconds during your sleep.
- PEACE OF MIND WITH A SAFE NET: The Adjustable Vibration Alarm (5 Intensity level options) on your finger when a low oxygen level below the threshold you preseted on App is detected during your sleep. The gentle vibration will remind you to change the sleep position to breathe well again. It helps to reduce the risk of sleeping on low and unhealthy blood oxygen level. It's safe net for CPAP failure or NOT using CPAP.
GET AN GREAT INSIGHT INTO SLEEP: Lookee® Wrist Sleep Monitor helps track the CPAP Effectiveness or Treatment, an accurate night guard to help you to understand what's disrupting your sleep, discover what happened with cutting-edge technology. Do the comfort Sleep Test and Sleep Management at home.
- COMFORTABLE MONITOR WITH PATENTED FINGER RING SENSOR. The Oxygen Saturation Monitor comes with patented Finger Ring Sensor to free your finger from constrained clips of those traditional fingertip pulse oximeters.
- FREE MOBILE APP on Smartphones and Tablets, compatible with Android 5.0+, iOS 9.0+, offers the reports to let you get into the insights of your sleep.
WHAT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE: Lookee® Wrist Sleep Monitor, USB Charging Cable, User Manual, Free APP, Lookee's Worry-Free 1 year Warranty, Lifetime Lookee Tech Support and Awarded Top Grade Customer Service.
- Lookee®, A TRUSTED BRAND is helping millions of people to live healthier lives.
The Smart Vibrating Sensor May Help To Reduce The Risk of Sleeping On Low Blood Oxygen Saturation Level
If the blood oxygen saturation level drops below the threshold preseted on the App, the user will receive a gentle vibration on the finger that indicates he or she need to change the sleep position to breathe well. It helps to reduce the risk of sleeping on low and unhealthy blood oxygen level and related side effects, without disturbing the sleep partner. (Disclaimers: This product is for general wellness use only, not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. Please always consult your doctors for any medical concern.)
The Patented Finger Ring Sensor Will Free The Fingers From The Constrained Clip of Those Traditional Fingertip Pulse Oximeters
Lookee® Wrist Sleep Monitor tracks Blood O2 Oxygen Saturation Level, Heart Rate and Motion. The wristband Sleep Tracker is featured with patented Finger Ring Sensor which is a relief and free your finger from those constrained clips from traditional fingertip pulse oximeters.
Quick Use Guide:
Charge your Lookee Sleep Monitor for 2-3 hours by USB Charging Cable in every 1-3 days depending how many hours you sleep and your sleep condition and events. The LED will turn off after it is fully charged.
Download and Connect the APP:
Use your smartphone or Tablet (compatible with Android 5.0+, iOS 9.0+) to download the App and enable Bluetooth on your mobile. Press the button to turn on the device, and then open the App. You will see the reminder on the open screen to ask you to select the device to connect. Click and connect the Lookee Sleep Monitor with your App on your mobile. The last 4 digits of the Serial Number (SN) of your device will be needed for the connection. You can find it at the back of the device when you take it off from the wrist band. You can see here if you can’t find the SN on your Lookee Wrist Sleep Monitor, check HERE.
Monitor Your Sleep:
Wear the Lookee Sleep Monitor on your wrist, put the silicone sensor on your thumb. If it is too tight, try another finger. Press the button on side to turn the device on to start to monitor your sleep. Please turn off your App during sleep.
Sync Data to APP and Real Time Monitoring
Sync Data to App:
After monitoring, take the device off, and you will see the green light is still on for a couple of seconds to save the data and then you will see the blue light is flashing that mean the device is ready to sync data to your mobile device. Turn on App to sync the data. After the download is completed, you can check your sleep report on the App.
Check Real Time SpO2 and Heart Rate:
Wear the Lookee Sleep Monitor, press the button on side to turn it on. And then open your App from your mobile device. Your App will connect the monitor automatically. Check Dashboard to see the real time Oxygen Level and Heart Rate.
(Disclaimer: This product is not a medical device and should not be used to diagnose or treat any medical condition.)
(This monitor is unlicensed and not for sale in Canada)
Open Box Demo Video:
How to Connect and Setup App, Check Reports:
How to Sync Data to App:
How to put on Lookee Sleep Monitor: