- PATENTED FINGER RING SENSOR COMFORTABLE FOR OVERNIGHT MONITORING The Unique, Lightest and Smallest Sleep Monitor tracks your sleep events with Blood O2 Oxygen Saturation Level & Heart Rate during your sleeping. The wristband Sleep Tracker is featured with patented Finger Ring Sensor which is a relief and free your finger from those constrained clips from traditional fingertip pulse oximeters.
- THE SMART VIBRATION ALARM FOR SLEEP APNEA will shake your finger gently to wake you slightly to change sleep position to breathe well if your blood oxygen level drops below the threshold you pre-set on the App, which may help to reduce the risk of sleeping on low blood oxygen level from the sleep apnea, snoring or other sleep issues.
- TRACK YOUR CPAP EFFECTIVENESS: This bracelet digital tracker monitors and checks your CPAP effectiveness and treatment performance, and offers informative feedbacks and notifications to your sleep condition if you sleep with a CPAP machine. It may help you living well with Sleep Apnea. Lookee Sleep Monitor is one of the premium accessories you must have!
- GET THE INSIGHT INTO YOUR SLEEP: Lookee Sleep Monitor is an accurate night guard with pulse ox to help you understand what's disrupting your sleep, discover what happened with hospital-grade measurements, lab-quality sensors and cutting-edge technology in the comfort of your home for your sleep management.
- FREE APPs with Android and iOS Mobile devices (Smartphones or Tablets) compatible with Android 5.0+, iOS 9.0+. The product tracks your data when resting and sync with App after you wake up to turn on the App. To avoid disturbances to your sleep, it doesn't have the Readout Screen but let you check the report or real time data on your App when you are awake.
The Smart Vibrating Sensor May Help You To Reduce The Risk of Sleeping On Low Blood Oxygen Saturation Level
The vibrating sensor will send you the notification to wake you slightly to change your sleep position to breathe well if your blood oxygen level drops below the threshold preseted on App. That may help you to reduce the risk of sleeping on low blood oxygen saturation level and related side effects, without disturbing your sleep partner. (Disclaimers: This product is for general wellness use only, not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. Please always consult your doctors for any medical concern.)
The Patented Finger Loop Sensor Will Free Your Fingers From The Constraints & Pressures From Those Traditional Fingertip Pulse Oximeters
Lookee Sleep Monitor is designed for a comfortable overnight use. It is Unique, Lightest and Smallest O2 Saturation Level Tracker & Heart Rate Sleep Monitor with patented Finger Loop Sensor to free your fingers from those constrained clips from those traditional fingertip pulse oximeters on the market, no more pain, numbness and slipping off from a overnight monitoring.
Charge The Device, Connect and Install The APP, and Monitoring Your Sleep
Charge your Lookee Sleep Monitor for 2-3 hours by USB Charging Cable in every 1-3 days depending how many hours you sleep and your sleep condition and events. The LED will turn off after it is fully charged.
Download and Connect the APP:
Use your smartphone or Tablet (compatible with Android 5.0+, iOS 9.0+) to download the App and enable Bluetooth on your mobile. Press the button to turn on the device, and then open the App. You will see the reminder on the open screen to ask you to select the device to connect. Click and connect the Lookee Sleep Monitor with your App on your mobile.
Monitor Your Sleep:
Wear the Lookee Sleep Monitor on your wrist, put the silicone sensor on your thumb. If it is too tight, try another finger. Press the button on side to turn the device on to start to monitor your sleep. Please turn off your App during sleep.
Sync Data to APP and Real Time Monitoring
Sync Data to App:
After monitoring, take the device off, and you will see the green light is still on for a couple of seconds to save the data and then you will see the blue light is flashing that mean the device is ready to sync data to your mobile device. Turn on App to sync the data. After the download is completed, you can check your sleep report on the App.
Check Real Time SpO2 and Heart Rate:
Wear the Lookee Sleep Monitor, press the button on side to turn it on. And then open your App from your mobile device. Your App will connect the monitor automatically. Check Dashboard to see the real time Oxygen Level and Heart Rate.
True Stories From Our Customers:
Shandra W., South Dakota:
No more sleep through unhealthy low oxygen levels! It gives me peace of mind!
|My doctor told me I had some terrible breathing issue during sleep and I was afraid to sleep! The first night it alarmed every few seconds which confirmed to me how poor my breathing is during sleep. I have used it to monitor my breathing every night for 2 months. Really love it! I don’t feel as anxious about sleeping these days.
It makes such a difference to me that I am considering buying a second one as a backup. I also like the data display in the app. It gives me a lot of useful information - what my oxygen levels look like throughout the night, when drops occurred, when alarms occurred, what my heartbeat was, when I was restless or moving around. I check it daily. I don’t always remember the alarms later when they occur but my breathing pattern changes so I know I reacted to it in my sleep. I plan to continue using it nightly because it gives me peace of mind! It’s a great tool for those with breathing issues and it would not bother a sleeping partner.
Bob L., New Jersey:
If you sleep with a CPAP, this is the device you must have!
|I have been using a CPAP for years for OSA, but have never had much insight into whether I was getting the maximum effect from the treatment. I have used this brilliantly designed device for 2 months to measure my blood oxygen saturation levels and heart rate while I sleep. It's invaluable to me to monitor how effectively my CPAP is treating my sleep apnea. Sometimes I still feel very tired with CPAP after sleep, and I can see the drops in my SpO2 level which your CPAP report can't tell you!! So, I went to my doctor to get my CPAP adjusted.
Perhaps the most valuable feature is the vibrating sensor if your 02 drops below a threshold adjustable in the mobile app. This gives me peace of mind that my blood O2 level never goes below a unhealthy level.
If you really want to know the effectiveness of a treatment you may be curious about, it is the device you must have!
On another note, all of my doctors think it's one of the coolest devices they've seen.
Marcel & Laura K., Massachusetts:
Amazing!! It will change my life!
|I snore mostly when I lay on my back. Sometimes that was badly and woke up my wife in midnight. I started to try Lookee Sleep Monitor 2 months ago, and I have to say: THIS DEVICE IS AMAZING! It will change my life! I can see what happened during my sleep. I did see some O2 drops when I start snoring from the report. And, I love the vibrating sensor! When your 02 drops below a threshold (adjustable in the mobile app), it vibrates your thumb. This modestly wakes me slightly – I inhale and change position – and go back to sleep immediately. That vibrator was enough to gently wake me to roll over, without waking me all the way up, and does not wake up my wife or others, as an alarm would.|
Vaughn F., California:
This device is a miracle and perfect low cost alternative test for sleep apnea!
|I got some sleep issues and my doctor told me I may have sleep apnea. I was prescribed a sleep study in hospital. I am on the waiting list for 8 months! I found Lookee Sleep Monitor and I made the purchase decision just in 1 minute! Why? it has already justified the cost (compared to the cost and inconvenience of a "real" sleep study)!
This device is a miracle and the best and most comfortable one I have ever worn overnight. With it you can test how you are sleeping. (how much oxygen you are getting) on the App. I have discovered that I have some apnea incidents when I sleep on my left side for instance. I also love the vibration alarm to wake you up to change the position to breath when you go below your own pre-set threshold in a harmful levels. I showed my App report to my doctor and he was so impressed by this device! I may still go on the sleep study to make it "official" but I can start to work on my sleep apnea 8 months ahead!
Also - the customer support is INCREDIBLE!
(Disclaimer: This product is not a medical device and should not be used to diagnose or treat any medical condition.)
Open Box Demo Video:
How to Connect and Setup App, Check Reports:
How to Sync Data to App:
How to put on Lookee Sleep Monitor: