- THE MOST POWERFUL PERSONAL ECG TAKES ACCURACY SERIOUSLY: ECG/EKG Recording in 30s or 60s just between your two hands or 5 Minutes with Cables and Electrode pads if you want to cover longer time based on your heart condition or it's hard for you to get stable hands-measurement. Innovative Design with Capability to check in Lead I/II and chest Leads with more accurate results. MORE TIME, MORE DATA & MORE ACCURACY!
- ECG ON THE GO: Track your heart activity and take unlimited medical-grade ECGs / EKGs anytime, anywhere. No subscription required.
- EASY TO USE: One button to start, follow the guide and watch the result on the color touch screen.
- FREE APP FOR SMARTPHONE OR TABLET (iOS and Android) + FREE PC APP offer unlimited storage for your records and professional reports printed or emailed to your doctor. Not recommended for use with pacemakers and ICDs.
- DUAL-USER MODE FOR FAMILY: Dual User Mode make it easy to check and record the data of two users in your family.
ECG on The Go, Peace of Mind from Pocket
Lookee® Heart Health Tracker is the most powerful personal ECG/EKG Monitor that works with your smartphone and PC and fits easily into your pocket. Take unlimited ECGs anytime, anywhere.
Flexible Checking Time For Your Needs
- 30-second: You’ll know if your heart rhythm is normal or not.
- 60-second: A longer coverage.
- 5 minutes by Cables and Electrode Pads: The most reliable and accurate personal ECG from your pocket.
Instant View & Accurate Detection
Regular Heart Beat, or
Irregular Heart Beat, that may include:
- Atrial Fibrillation (AFib), one of the most common arrhythmias, and a leading cause of stroke.
- Bradycardia & Tachycardia
- Premature Ventricular Contraction (PVC)
- Missed Beats
- ST Elevation & Depression
All will be reported as Irregular Heart Beat on the device. Your doctor will make the diagnosis for you.
Take EKGs/ECGs to arm your doctor with more information of your heart health from the firsthand data:
- Whenever you feel a symptom;
- Between doctor visits;
- Whenever you just want the peace of mind.
Save your EKGs/ECGs to your smartphone with free App.
After sync data with your Mobile App, your EKGs will be automatically saved to your phone or tablet unlimitedly for easy access. You can convert and share your professional report in PDF to your doctor by email or social media.
Manage your EKGs/ECGs with PC Application. (Compatible with Windows only: Win 7, 8 and 10.)
Yes, we heard your need and we provide the free PC Application too for you:
- Unlimitedly download, save, review, edit your data and report easily.
- Input personal information to remark your data and report.
- Use Analysis Tool and Adjustable Ruler Function to measure the peaks and understand ECG waves.
- Share the professional reports in PDF/JPG with your doctor by emails or printouts.
Caution: This device is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease. Data on the device is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you have any cardiac symptoms. This device is intended to used for initial evaluation as reference only.