If you are based in Texas and suffer from sleep apnea, we have the perfect sleep oxygen monitor for your needs at LOOKEE® Tech. Or if you would like to get started with some equipment for general health monitoring, we carry a wide range of products designed with the latest technology. Whatever it is you are looking for, you are sure to find it at LOOKEE® Tech!
The largest state in the contiguous United States and the second most populous, Texas is nicknamed the “Lone Star State”. Its most populous city is Houston, with a population of more than 2,300,000. The Texan economy has historically been made out of four major industries: cattle, cotton, oil and timber. After WWII, the economy started to diversify and today, major players include the tourism and education industries, though agriculture and petroleum remain huge sources of income. As the state with the second highest number of Fortune 500 companies, Texas has indeed done extremely well for itself.
What We Offer
- Sleep Oxygen Monitors in Texas: We have styles that fit either on your finger or wrist – simply choose which you prefer. Continuously track your oxygen levels and sleeping patterns on our free mobile app and enjoy peace of mind that a gentle vibration will alert you when your blood oxygen levels drop below a preset level.
- Fingertip Pulse Oximeters in Texas: Ideal for those on the go, our fingertip pulse oximeters come with a lanyard, carry case and batteries. Check your oxygen saturation levels and heart rate from anywhere!
- Personal ECG Monitors in Texas: Simply place your personal ECG monitor between your hands if you need an ECK/EKG record within 30 or 60 seconds. Or connect it to cables and electrodes for a longer time period. Instantly access your results with the click of a button!
- Blood Pressure Monitors in Texas: Our blood pressure monitors are designed to be portable, weighing less than an iPhone X! Additionally, you can share your readings instantly with your doctor or family members with our free mobile app.
- Infrared Thermometers in Texas: Make use of both contact and non-contact methods with our infrared thermometers. Either point the thermometer to the forehead – useful for infants – or switch to an ear reading for slightly better accuracy. Easily store up to 32 readings for further reference as our thermometers come with sufficient memory space.
- Hand Exerciser Grip Strengtheners in Texas: Train your strength and stamina with daily exercises using this unique handball. Whether you suffer from arthritis, tennis elbow or recently sustained an injury, you can play engaging fitness games with your friends or other users on our free app!