As the smallest, lightest sleep sensor for overnight oxygen monitoring, the O2 ring by Wellue is an attractive option not just for sleep apnea patients, but athletes, pilots, mountain climbers and more. Designed to be worn like a ring and monitor your oxygen level, heart rate and movement continuously while you sleep, the O2 ring silently vibrates to allow you when an abnormal reading is detected. In this article, we give you an overview of the features and benefits of the O2 ring, produced in collaboration between LOOKEE® Tech and Wellue.
Why choose the O2 ring amongst all the other sleep oxygen monitors out there? Below are just some of the features that make it so attractive:
- Can be worn comfortably around your thumb or index finger, resulting in little to no obstruction while sleeping
- Select between three vibration intensities depending on how light or heavy a sleeper you are
- Built in storage memory
- OLED display that switches easily between the time, your oxygen level, heart rate and pulse strength graph with just one click
- Comes with a free phone app, ViHealth, featuring real-time data and downloadable detailed reports
- Data can be synced between the device and phone app, and historical data is automatically updated and stored for future reference
- Can be used for instant ‘spot’ readings for a range of applications
The O2 ring comes with the below benefits for users:
- Can be used straight away by placing on your thumb and index finger
- Enjoy a peaceful sleep knowing that you will instantly be alerted should your oxygen levels or heart rate drop below an acceptable level
- Comfortable and does not get in the way during sleep
- Detailed reports capture data within 4 second intervals, allowing you to identify specific instances where your heart rate or oxygen level dropped below a certain threshold each night
- Data can be exported in PDF form for easy sharing and storage
- Instantly share data with your doctor to aid in a diagnosis or sleep treatment evaluation
Get The LOOKEE® O2 Ring by Wellue
The LOOKEE® O2 ring by Wellue is not only designed for sleep apnea patients. If you suffer from asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), you can also benefit from it, as well as snorers, athletes, mountain climbers, pilots and more. Compact enough that it will not get in the way during sleep, this handy device monitors your oxygen level, heart rate and movements overnight. This data can be used to evaluate the effectiveness of your sleep treatment solution such as CPAP. With easily downloadable reports organized neatly into 4 second intervals, you can easily show these results to your doctor to aid in a diagnosis or treatment evaluation.
At LOOKEE® Tech, all our sleep oximeters are designed using the latest technology and come with one year warranty for your peace of mind. If you have any more questions regarding our products, please feel free to contact us.